Best Transit Access in Silicon Valley
Downtown San Jose offers an easy commute with the best transit access in the Silicon Valley. Diridon Station is the place where all public transportation services converge - including light rail, Caltrain, commuter rail and Bus Rapid Transit, with Bay Area Rapid Transit stops in Alum Rock, E. Santa Clara Street and Diridon Station in the works, With robust electric scooter and Bike Share programs, the free DASH shuttle, and validated parking getting around Downtown is easy. The San Jose Mineta International Airport is less than five minutes away. Whether you walk, bike, ride, or drive, Downtown San Jose is the place to be.
- 250+ Caltrain departures per week, with 1-hour bullet trains to San Francisco
- Direct international flights to Europe, Asia and Central America
- Hundreds of electric scooter and Bike Share bikes
- 26,000+ parking spaces Downtown, many with validation
- We are a healthy, bike-friendly, walkable city with health clubs, yoga studios and rock-climbing gyms
- Dash Shuttle
We are elated to be located in San Jose. Not only are there many great restaurants and shops within walking distance, we are conveniently located near the airport and can provide multiple commute opportunities for our staff and visitors.
CFO, ICTV, Inc., San Jose