- Center for Cultural Innovation - Quick Grants : Application deadline is 15th of every month.
- California Arts Council Administrators of Color Fellowship program - Application deadline is July 31, 2020
Poets and Writers Grant - Rolling deadline
MUFG Union Bank Foundation Grant - Application deadline is Oct. 31, 2020
Artist Relief Fund - Application deadline is August 20, 2020
- CA CARES: Humanities Relief and Recovery Grants
Immigration: Ensuring the Safety and Security of Immigrants (ongoing through September 2020
Arts Loan Fund (ongoing)
Webinar: Pandemic Response for Performing Arts Organizations. Presented by Lyrasis.
08/04/2020 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Webinar: Fundraising in a Time of National Uncertainty ($25 for SVCN members; $45 for non-members). Presented by SVCN.
08/06/2020 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Webinar: How to Shape Your Strategy at Year’s End ($89). Presented by The Chronicle of Philanthropy.
08/06/2020 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Webinar: Pivoting Your Business Strategy – In Response to COVID-19. Hosted by the City of San José and Renaissance Entrepreneurship.
08/06/2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR COMMUNITY BASED ORGANIZATIONS
While times may be uncertain, one thing that remains certain is the City of San Jose’s commitment to its nonprofit community partners. We understand that you may have a lot of questions from the status of current grants to where to turn for information. Not to mention, making sense of the information that is out there and how it relates to your work as a nonprofit in San Jose.
We are partnering across City departments and with trusted nonprofit service organizations to help guide you in this time of crisis. With fast changing information and new resources coming online daily, we recognize it can feel overwhelming. The sites highlighted below offer a comprehensive local focus to navigating COVID-19 resources:
- Silicon Valley Council of Nonprofits has organized an extensive listing of local COVID-19-related nonprofit resources, including webinars, funding opportunities, guides to federal relief bills, job postings, and calls to action. Sign up for SVCN’s mailing list to receive updates.
- CADRE (Collaborating Agencies' Disaster Relief Effort) is a network of community based organizations providing essential community services in times of disaster. CADRE works closely with Santa Clara County's emergency management community to build disaster resilience among service organizations through communication, coordination and preparedness training.
- San Jose Office of Economic Development posts up-to-date information and analysis on local and national legislation in response to COVID-19 (including small business loans and CARES Act) and how it impacts small businesses, including nonprofits. Sign up to receive the latest updates and notifications of upcoming webinars.
- Silicon Valley Strong provides information on how to get help, volunteer, or donate. To streamline grantmaking and simplify the application process for Santa Clara County nonprofits, Silicon Valley Strong is partnering with Silicon Valley Community Foundation’s Regional Nonprofit Emergency Fund to fund grants to Santa Clara County nonprofits . Information and the application is available at: https://www.siliconvalleycf.org/regional-nonprofit-emergency-fund.
- work2future offers resources for employers and employees, including job opportunities. Located in San Jose, Work2Future also provides information on how employers can avert layoffs or if layoffs are unavoidable, assist employers or workers facing job losses
- CAN (Santa Clara County COVID-19 Assistance Navigation) Hotline 408-809-2124. For people who have questions about safety net benefits, EDD eligibility and application, or other coronavirus-related resources, please call the hotline. Callers can leave a message in English, Español, or Tiếng Việt (with more languages to come) and a navigation manager will call them back within 24 hours.
Financial Toolkits for Nonprofits
Looking for financial guidance? Both The Nonprofit Finance Fund and FMA (Fiscal Management Associates) offer COVID-19 related financial guidance, as well as online tool kits and templates to help nonprofits plan for their financial future. Both organizations also offer regular webinars on topic ranging from scenario planning to managing Payroll Protection Program (PPP) loans.
For questions about resources, referrals, or suggestions email us at: email@example.com